Apply to the Intensive English Program at Application for Intensive English Program (pdf: 921kb)
1. Answer all questions on page 1 of the application.
2. Print and sign your application.
3. If you request an I-20 for a student visa, carefully follow the directions on page 2.
To learn more about the I-20 and F-1 student visa application process:
- Include your bank letter.
- If you have a financial sponsor, include your affidavit of support.
The I-20 Process
4. If you transfer from another school, complete the Transfer Verification Form and give it to your current school:
Transfer Verification Form (pdf: 132kb)
5. Pay the $150 Application Fee (and express mail fee indicated on www.paytime.com, if needed).
- To pay by check, mail it with your application or
- pay by credit card with our secure website:
6. Send your completed application to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to:
Tutorium in Intensive English (m/c 324)
1333 South Halsted Street, Suite 260
Chicago, Illinois 60607-5019
The Application and Transfer Verification Form are in Adobe® Acrobat® PDF format.
If you are unable to complete the application in English, you may use the links below to fill out the application in your native language. Please note that this will most likely delay the processing of your application.